Easily convert Vanguard® powered commercial equipment through a comprehensive, OEM-approved conversion kit available through Propane Power Systems (PPS). PPS simplified the process of converting engines to propane fuel by developing EPA and CARB certified conversion kits for select Vanguard and Commercial Series engines.
Propane conversion kits and engines can be purchased at PPS and installed at the equipment manufacturer or at the dealer. Once converted to propane, PPS becomes the official manufacturer of record. All engines being converted using a PPS conversion kit must be certified by EPA and CARB, where applicable. Each kit undergoes a comprehensive installation review and includes all of the mounting hardware.
Propane Conversion Kits from PPS include:
- Conversion parts
- Regulator and tank mounting hardware
- PPS emissions label
- Installation instructions
- Propane specific operators manual
- Any required safety or state regulated training
- 3 year commercial warranty policy and procedures
- Mandatory OEM/Vanguard installation review
For more details on Propane Commercial Limited Warranties, click here.
Certified Conversion Kits from PPS
||Configuration||EPA Certified||CARB Certified|
|Commercial Series 656cc||V-Twin||Vertical||Yes||Yes|
|Commercial Series 724cc||V-Twin||Vertical||Yes||Yes|
|Commercial Series 810cc||V-Twin||Vertical||Yes||Yes|
How to Buy
- OEM or Dealer identifies a product that they want to convert to propane operation.
- OEM or Dealer contacts PPS at 865-850-2277 and supplies the make and model of equipment, as well as the engine that is currently powering the product.
- PPS determines the appropriate converted engine or conversion kit to supply to the dealer for the specific application.
- PPS supplies the propane product to the OEM or dealer.
- The OEM or dealer converts the product and applies a PPS emissions decal in the appropriate location on the engine.
- The product is validated by PPS.
- PPS supplies any required training and manuals specific to propane operation.