How to replace:
- Locate the spark plug(s). If unsure where it is, consult your Operator Manual or the example images below.
- Once you have located the location of the spark plug(s), remove them with a spark plug wrench (part 19576S).
- To confirm the correct spark plug(s) for your engine, consult your local dealer. Have your model type trim (MTT) and engine serial number ready.
- Once you have the new spark plug, check and adjust the gap if needed.
- Install the spark plug with the spark plug wrench (see directions on the back of the packaging).
- Consult your Operator Manual for details on how often to change your spark plug.